AMPANS organised co-productive focus groups throughout the months of July, September, and October.
It started with inputs from local experts and incubators, with the aiming to collaborate with community entrepreneurship services:
- CEDEM is the Center for Business Development and is a municipal facility that offers services and resources aimed at companies and people
- The City Council of Manresa has as its main function the services in the municipalities for entrepreneurs, professionals, entrepreneurs or freelancers, who make an entrepreneurial company.
- The OAE is the Office of Economic Activity of accompaniment so that they can carry out the formalities of opening of new businesses
- The University Manresa Entrepreneurship Service supports some people to turn their business ideas into viable business projects.
In July AMPANS created a focus group involving:
- People with intellectual disabilities and their families
- Community (neighbours association)
Their intention was to develop an organisation or company focused on art (editorial,…). The Focus groups were articulated in several sessions:
- Explain the project and the co-productive approach it follows;
- Through workshops, dynamics, games, debates, active and experiential learning, they discussed key words such enterprise, entrepreneurship, incubator, …)
- Make the point on the Focus-Gruoup: discussion around what the participants learned;
- Adaption: Easy read Social Business Model Canvas