Co-design is the first stage in the Co-production approach.
• Give all stakeholders the opportunity to express their own opinions.
• Design services based on the needs of different people.
• Highlight the strengths and also different points of view.
The effort is to promote the networks.
Networks means here: users, policy makers, family and local community
• Facilitate the creation of new opportunities and strategies
• Allow all the people to participate
• Increase the welfare and the quality of life of users.
The three areas identified for Co-design are:
– Independent living
– Political and social inclusion
– Lifelong learning
Tool wp 2 Learning Resource Co-Design – Cadiai
Tool wp 2 Learning Resource Co-Design – Opengroup
Tool wp 2 Learning Resource Co-Design – Ampans
Easy to read – Independent living (From: https://www.gov.uk)
Political and social inclusion
Tool wp 2 Learning Resource Co-Design – Lebenshlife
Tool wp 2 LHOE Checklist Orgframework
Tool wp 2 LHOE Checklistmeetings
Tool wp 2 LHOE Participation Pyramid
Tool wp 2 LHOE Reflection Review
Tool wp 2 LHOE Roles Tasks
Easy to read – Being involved in politics (From: https://www.gov.uk)